Sorry, this job has expired.
Shively Apartment Complex/Franklin Asset Management is now seeking an Apartment Manager for a 100+ unit multi-family housing community in the Shively area. This property is in good condition and is managed by one of the Kentucky's largest Affordable Housing Management Companies.
• Prior experience with HUD, Rural Development, LIHTC or other multi-family housing is required.
• Processing applications.
• Overseeing move ins and move outs.
• Collecting rent.
• Adhering to budgets.
• Processing accounts payable.
• Managing office maintenance staff.
• Resident certification.
• Must have customer service and math skills.
• Must have the ability to use computers, software and other office equipment.
Apply via e-mail. Click "Apply now" to get started.
Equal Housing Opportunity
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.